1) You thought Mitt Romney was going to win.
2) You thought Ron Paul couldn’t win but Mitt Romney could. (Ron Paul won twelve terms as a congressman. Romney only won one term as Governor and didn’t seek reelection because his approval rating was 34% in Massachusetts.)
3) You thought Mitt Romney was conservative or moderate. (The standard should be liberty vs. tyranny not conservative, moderate or liberal.)
4) You thought Mitt Romney would repeal ObamaCare.
5) You were sad that Mitt Romney lost.
6) You thought there were substantial differences between Flip and Dip (Romney and Obama).
7) You think Iran is minutes away from destroying this country.
8) You thought the war in Iraq was a good idea.
9) You have never researched blowback and dismiss it cavalierly.
10) You believe that Paul Ryan’s budget was fiscally sound.
Tona Monroe knows her stuff.